Unpacked my purchases.Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag.

Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser. I called the co. They said I should have read the warning on the back.

The warning is NOT noticeable. They are refusing to pay to have my dresser restored, which was an expensive piece of furniture and perfect before their awful product came along. This product needs to come with a hook since you can put it virtually NOWHERE safely.

My cousin put one in her truck and it ate the interior of the console-she had just inherited the truck from her dad.:-( .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fresh Scents and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about fresh scents pear spice air freshener from Fresh Scents was damage to furniture, told to fix and send in claim refused to pay and ridiculous warning on the back , but reviewer liked scent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fresh Scents.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Fresh Scents to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fresh Scents?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1243025

The company tells you to get an estimate for the repair (sort of implying that they will consider paying) and then they refuse. We really need a class action suit.